1. Dark chocolate: a book that covers a dark topic.
Barracuda by Christos Tsiolkas.
A gritty read but so cleverly done. The story of one boys failure and how he perceives himself afterwards.
2. White chocolate: your favourite lighthearted / humorous read.
The Snapper by Roddy Doyle.
An absolutely hilarious look at family life in Dublin in the 1990s.
3. Milk chocolate: a book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read.
4. Chocolate with a caramel centre: a book that makes you feel all gooey in the middle while you are reading it
5. Wafer free kit kat: name a book that has surprised you lately
How to get a (love) life by Rosie Blake. I was expecting a run of the mill chick-lit story but I really did laugh out loud!
6. Snickers: a book that you are going nuts about
The Herbalist by Niamh Boyce. Pure perfection. I wish I had written it!
7. Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows: a book that you would turn to for a comfort read.
Pride & Prejudice. Works for me, everytime. I ADORE Mr. Darcy :)
8. Box of chocolates: what series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and something for everyone.
I love the Camilla Lackberg novels featuring Patrick Hedstrom . So well written, great crime thrillers.
( I am making up the next type of chocolate, so I can fit this book in! )
9. Chilli chocolate : you don't think you are going to like it, buy you SO do !!
My unexpected love this year was Zenith Hotel by Oscar Coop-Phane. Translated from french, it is a short, sharp novel with some real depth.
Hope you may spot something you like here. Keep checking back for reviews and giveaways!!!!
Here are the other bookbloggers I have tagged : @Lisareadsbooks @thischickreads @erinschoicee & @Lizzy11268.